The rules of accepting this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you!
2. Share ten little known things about yourself.
3. Nominate six other bloggers for the award and inform them of their win... Fun!
So, here are my ten:
1. I was born on an island and I don't know how to swim.
2. My mother accompanied me when I asked to get my first tattoo, a spiritual symbol of sound.
3. I chose to eat vegetarian at age seventeen and then vegan, which I couldn't stick with, I need real cheese.
4. Wind chimes are both comforting and creepy.
5. Nothing more terrifying to me than a snake.
6. After high school, I made coffee for doctors.
7. I met my husband and married before finishing college.
8. I treasure my collection of comic books.
9. My favorite movies are the ones that steal your calm and stick to your nerves.
10. I write best when Earth is slightly damp.
And, here is the best part, choosing six blogger I love to visit with:
Tricia at the thing with feathers - There isn't a single thing that she couldn't turn into beauty.
Jae at Jae Rose - Where a collection of words force you into places that are often hard to touch.
Debra at DREAM WEAVER - She asks that we consider the important things.
Diana at BABYBEARSHOP confectionery - Her ambition, beautiful and her world, green and organic.
Sreeja at writing on just to write... - Her words are colorful and full of question.
Shawna at rosemary mint - A gorgeous place for words. She suggests word prompts, for example, giving a list and asking you to do things such as: "Rub the words between your fingers, and see which ones leave a mark on your skin. Then use them to write a poem." Adore.
To Jen and Danielle, merci merci!