Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A to Z: Nalini

N is for my daughter for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge.

N is for Nalini



The last born, following four boys,
she is the one with an indomitable spirit.

Relentless spirit

Demanding spirit

My daughter


Her arrival was sudden and early,
a stunning show, really.
I waited until the end to know who she was.

Never anticipating that a girl would arrival.

What a delicious surprise.


We joke that she is being raised by wolves.
Each brother shares with her 
his own sense of "mommy". 

With Sahaj, one of her older brothers.

With Govinda, another older brother.

With Judah, again an older brother.

 With her oldest brother, Siddhartha.




Her name is Nalini, our little lotus, but we know her as Haile,
our love and light.
An empress princess.

5 comments:

  1. What a doll! She'll be thankful for the wolf pack raising, later on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What treasures all your children are and how jealous all her friends will be of her brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky girl. she will grow to be so strong.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know where to place my comment today..but here it must be..made me :) Jae

    ReplyDelete